Land area 21 ha but part of a 200 Ha conservatory.
• Licensed Game Lodge on 21ha of pristine sand forest. Fully Game fenced with electric gate, 20km off N2 National Highway on R22 False Bay tarred road.
• Herbivores including Nyala, Duiker, and Suni with prolific bird life including large flock of crested guinea fowl.
• Large Reservoir with municipal water and Eskom Power.
Five year old top quality Brick and Tile buildings consisting of:
• Six free-standing luxury cottages each with two en-suite double bedrooms [including bath, w/c and shower.]
• One large 3 bedroom house en-suite main room and spare bathroom and w/c.
• One Private Swimming Pool next to main house with carport for 3 vehicles.
• One two bedroom house plus freestanding de luxe en suite, fully fitted cottage and double garage.
• Freestanding main office with attached flat-let.
• Large double story “Lapa” with dining area, large fitted kitchen, storeroom and two guest toilets downstairs plus fitted bar, storeroom and bar lounge upstairs with great views over the hills of Phinda.
• Screened off staff quarters for 4 persons with washing/toilet facilities.
• Large freestanding storeroom.
• All rooms with fitted aircon, bar fridge, kettle and private wooden veranda. Wooden walk-ways to each room.
The property is registered as close corporation [owned by family], and leased and run separately as going concern. Majority of purchase price will be in the form of shareholders-loan accounts, saving on property transfer fees. R2 million private bond available if required. Price includes furniture, fittings, and herbivores on property.